Upowertek is proud to unveil a new product, 800W compact constant current LED driver with 96% high efficiency. The size is only 237x125x43mm, which is as small as competitors’ 480W driver in the grow lights, sport lights, bay lights and pole lights market.
This new 800W design covers the output current from 2.8A up to 16.6A. It supports very wide programming output range as a great help to reduce SKUs. At the same time, users could program the output current plus other features by NFC programmer or smart cellphone. Also, it enjoys 100,000Hour Life @ Tc=75℃ and 10kV surge protection to ensure reliability. The flicker-free performance and low output current ripple < 5% provide users steady light output and a comfortable environment. Regarding the UL new requirements implemented last Nov, isolated dimming is also included in this 800W design. As usual, it still supports multiple dimming protocols and dim to off. Constant lumen output, low inrush current and NTC thermal feedback are also optional.
Here is the summary of the main features:
- Supply Voltage: 180-528Vac
- Great Surge Immunity 10kV
- 100,000Hour Life @ Tc=75℃
- 7 Year Warranty @ Tc<=75℃
- NFC programmable
- +/-2% Output Current Accuracy (Programmable Model)
- 0-10V/PWM/Time/DALI /DMX (Optional) Dimmable
- Isolated Dimming
- Dim Off with 0.5W Standby Power
- 12V 300mA Auxiliary Power to Power Controllers and Fans (Optional)
- Safety according to EN 61347-1, 61347-2-3 61347-2-13, 62384
For additional Information, please visit www.upowertek.com