Table Of Contents For This Page
- Simpler wiring – one line for lighting, emergency, switches and sensors
- Endorsed & compliant switch and sensor devices
- Cross manufacture compatibility
- Lower over-all costs
- Published under IEC 62386
- Certification of the control system component
- Confirm with the suppliers whether it’s DALI 1 or DALI 2 drivers.
- Choose the correct DALI protocol for your application. The standard DALI protocol for LED driver is DALI 101, 102 and 207.
- If you have other DC input controllers in the system, then you need drivers have 24V auxiliary power supply, which means that the driver should meeet DALI 150 item.
- If the projects needs D4i function, then the DALI drivers should meet DALI 250, 251, 252 and 253 Standard.
- Test a sample first. Because the driver may not be compatible with your DALI master, it’s better to test the DALI driver with your DALI master together.
- Building a small system before installation. If there are different kinds of sensors, controller and drivers in the system, please be sure to test the compatability performance before installing all of them to the buildings.
- Volume orders: 3 to 4 weeks usually.
- Shipping time: It takes about 3 to 5 days to ship by express,such as DHL or UPS, and it’s around 2 to 4 weeks by Sea.
- Guarantee: Upowertek has an efficient team to process your orders, we try everything to short the lead time. Even under shortage of raw materials this year, we stocked enough components to meet our customer’s demand for lead time. For some top urgent projects, we have special team to ensure everything is on schedule.
7 to 10 Year Warranty
- Experienced Engineers
- Strict Process
- Qualified Components
- Adequate Design Margin
- Strict Verification Hardware System
The Digital Illumination Interface Alliance (DiiA) is an open, global consortium of lighting companies that aims to grow the market for lighting-control solutions based on Digital Addressable Lighting Interface (DALI) technology. It is the basis of the DALI international authentication standard IEC 62386, in order to enhance the global lighting dimming control solutions to the market purpose.