uPowerTek is proud to unveil a new product 600W compact constant current LED driver with 95% high efficiency, the size is only 237x125x43mm, which is as small as competitors’ 480W driver in the sport lights, bay lights, grow lights, and pole lights market.
600W LED Driver Products
600W LED Driver Description
This new 600W design covers the output current from 2A up to 11A and supports a very wide programming output range as a great help to reduce SKUs while users could program the output current plus other features by NFC programmer or smart cellphone. Also, it enjoys 100,000Hour Life @ Tc=75℃ and 10kV surge protection to ensure reliability.
Besides, the flicker-free performance and low output current ripple < 5% provide users with steady light output and a comfortable environment. Regarding the UL new requirements to be implemented this Nov., isolated dimming is also included in this 600W design.
As usual, it still supports multiple dimming protocols and dim to off. Constant lumen output and NTC thermal feedback are also optional.
600W LED Driver Features
Here is the summary of the main features:
- Supply Voltage: 180-528Vac
- Great Surge Immunity 10kV
- 100,000Hour Life @ Tc=75℃
- 7 Year Warranty @ Tc<=75℃
- NFC programmable
- +/-2% Output Current Accuracy (Programmable Model)
- 0-10V/PWM/Time/DALI /DMX (Optional) Dimmable
- Isolated Dimming
- Dim Off with 0.5W Standby Power
- 12V 300mA Auxiliary Power to Power Controllers and Fans (Optional)
- Safety according to EN 61347-1, 61347-2-3 61347-2-13, 62384
600W LED Driver Testing
600W LED Driver Certification
The 600W LED Drivers passed UL, ENEC, CB and RCM certification