On December 24, 2019, Upowertek announced that BLD series LED drivers were certified by KC.
The KC (Korea Certification) mark signifies compliance with Korea’s product safety requirements for electrical and electronic equipment. It is issued by Korea-based certification bodies that have been approved by the Korea Standards Association. Products that do not have KC certification may be denied entry into South Korea, one of the world’s leading markets for electrical and electronic equipment and devices, and manufacturers of non-certified products found on the market could be subject to penalties.
These are great features of BLD series products:
- Supply Voltage:90-305Vac or 127-420Vdc, 380Vac for 2 hours
- Great Surge Immunity 10kV
- 100,000Hour Life @ Tc=75C
- 7 Year Warranty @ Tc<=75C
- AirsetTM NFC Programmability
- +/-2% Output Current Accuracy (Programmable Model)
- 0-10V/PWM/Time/DALI /DMX (Optional) Dimmable
- Dim Off with 0.5W Standby Power
- 12V 300mA Auxiliary Power to Power Controllers and Fans (Optional)
- Input Over Voltage Protection (Optional)
- KC/ENEC/CB/CCC/UL SELV Output
- Safety according to EN 61347-1, 61347-2-3,61347-2-13, 62384
The KC file number is SU11623-19001. More information can be found on the KC website. http://customer.ktl.re.kr/scp/site/main/index001