April 21, 2023, uPowerTek announces that the BLK series 400W-810W LED driver has been certified with ENEC and CB. This new series is representing the top-level design in this industry and will be applied in grow lighting and stadium lighting high power luminaires.
BLK series has the non-isolated design. And it has a wide input voltage range of 90-305Vac, ensuring it can be adapted to power grids all over the world. With its compact size, low inrush current and high-efficiency design, it supports 0-10V, DALI-2 and DMX512 dimming, and NFC programming by which users could program the output current without connecting wires or powering on the driver.
Benefits of Non-isolated LED Drivers:
- Save up to 20% to 30% LED driver cost
- High efficiency up to 97%
- Compact non-isolated LED driver saves space
- The lamp gets lighter to save transport and packing cost
- The lamp gets more competitive
- Win more orders and customers with the new design.
- Supply Voltage: 90~305Vac, 380Vac for 2 hours
- 97% Efficiency Max.
- Non-isolated Design
- Output Cable with Ground Wire (Optional)
- Low Inrush Current
- 100,000Hour Life @ Tc=75℃
- 5-Year Warranty @ Tc<=75℃
- AirsetTM NFC Programmability
- +/-2% Output Current Accuracy
- Isolated 0-10V/PWM/Time/DALI2.0 Dimmable
- Glow-free Dim Off
- 12V 300mA Auxiliary Power to Power Controllers and Fans
- UL Class P, ENEC/CB Certification
- Global Certified Model Available
- Safety according to EN 61347-1, 61347-2-13, 62384