Recently, uPowerTek achieved LED drivers UL8750 certification of 600-800W. It means that the TLD series opens a green channel to enter the North American and even global markets.
TLD series are designed with patented high efficiency power circuitry and uPowerTek own unique thermal spreading architecture. And it has a wide input voltage range of 180-528Vac, ensuring it can be adapted to power grids all over the world. With its compact size, low inrush current and high efficiency design, it supports 0-10V, DALI-2 and DMX512 dimming, and NFC programming by which users could program the output current without connecting wires or powering on the driver. The divers are widely used in stadium lighting, industrial lighting, horticultural lighting and pole lighting.
The drivers have below main features:
- Supply Voltage: 180-528Vac or 250-740Vdc
- Great Surge Immunity 10kV
- High Efficiency
- Low Inrush Current Option
- 100,000Hour Life @ Tc=75℃
- 7 Year Warranty @ Tc<=75℃
- NFC Programmability and Isolated Dimming
- +/-2% Output Current Accuracy (Programmable Model)
- 0-10V/PWM/Time/DALI /DMX (Optional) Dimmable
- Dim Off with 0.5W Standby Power
- 12V 300mA Auxiliary Power to Power Controllers and Fans (Optional)
- Safety according to EN 61347-1, 61347-2-3，61347-2-13, 623847
The UL certificate number is E487504. More information can be found on the UL website, https://iq.ulprospector.com .