On Feb. 25, 2020, Upowertek completed the isolated dimming interface update (UL file no. E487504 ), now all of the 30-500W UL certified products have isolated dimming.
In 2016, UL identified LED drivers with integral wired controls, e.g., 0-10 V, DALI, etc., as one such area. Wired controls affect the operation modes of the LED driver via signals from other parts of the LED lighting system. This work resulted in a set of requirements, which were published in UL 8750 as Supplement SF. Clause SF3.1 requires the control circuit be separated (isolated) from all other circuits of the LED driver. Supplement SF was published as part of ANSI/UL 8750 in July 2017. In September 2017, UL’s certification organization set up an industry file review for adoption of this supplement with an effective date of May 1, 2020.
- Supply Voltage: 90-305Vac or 127-420Vdc, 380Vac for 2 hours
- Great Surge Immunity 10kV
- 100,000Hour Life @ Tc=75C
- 7 Year Warranty @ Tc<=75C
- 0-10V/PWM/DALI /Push (Switch) /DMX (RDM) Dimmable
- Isolated dimming, Dim Off with 0.5W Standby
- 12V 300mA Auxiliary Power to Power Controllers and Fans (Optional)
- Input Over Voltage Protection (Optional)
For more info or inquiries, please contact: [email protected]