On February 5th, 2021, uPowerTek announced that BLD series constant voltage LED drivers were certified by CCC.
CCC certification is called “China Compulsory Certification”, a product conformity assessment system implemented by the Chinese government according to laws and regulations to protect consumers’ personal safety and national security and strengthen product quality management. It’s a pass to enter the domestic market.
The latest CCC certification covers 150W to 480W output power. It supports 90-305Vac input and 12V, 24V, 36V, and 48Vdc output. 0-10V, PWM and DALI-2 dimming are available on this product series, the minimum dimming level can be as low as 0.1%. The waterproof level is up to IP67, the products are widely applied to LED strips and landscape lighting.
These are great features of BLD series constant voltage LED drivers:
- Supply Voltage: 90-305Vac or 127-420Vdc, 380Vac for 2 hours
- Great Surge Immunity 10kV
- PWM Output Frequency >1kHz
- 100,000Hour Life @ Tc=75C
- 5 Year Warranty @ Tc<=80C
- 0-10V/PWM/DALI /Push (Switch) /DMX (RDM) Dimmable
- 2% Minimum Dimming Output
- Dim Off with 0.5W Standby
- 12V 300mA Auxiliary Power to Power
- Controllers and Fans (Optional)
- Input Over Voltage Protection (Optional)
- Class II Model Available
- UL Class P, ENEC/CB/CCC SELV Output
- Safety according to EN 61347-1, 61347-2-3, 61347-2-13, 62384
The CCC file number is 2021011002368219 . More information can be found on the CNCA website. www.cnca.gov.cn