Oct, 2022, uPowerTek announces that SLK series 500W-1200W non-isolated LED driver has been certified with UL class P. This new series is representing the top-level design in this industry and will be applied in grow lighting and various industrial lighting high-power luminaires.
SLK series has the non-isolated design. And it has a high input voltage range of 200-480Vac, ensuring it can be adapted to high input voltage applications. With its compact size, low inrush current and high-efficiency design, it supports 0-10V, DALI-2 and DMX512 dimming, and NFC programming by which users could program the output current without connecting wires or powering on the driver.
uPowerTek also launched slim-line version for horticultural lighting, the width is only 90mm, and it can be built inside a slim driver box, which can make the lamps look better and better for packing.
Benefits of Non-isolated LED Drivers
- Save up to 20% to 30% LED driver cost
- High efficiency up to 97%
- Compact non-isolated LED driver saves space
- The lamp gets lighter to save transport and packing cost
- The lamp gets more competitive
200-480Vac Input, 500W to 1200W Output
|Model Number||Input Voltage||Output Power|
|SLK-800-C200-XYZ- HV0000||180~528Vac||800 W|
|SLK-1K0-C250-XYZ- HV0000||180~528Vac||1000 W|
|SLK-1K1-C250-XYZ- HV0000||180~528Vac||1000 W|
|SLK-1K2-C300-XYZ- HV0000||180~528Vac||1200 W|
|SLK-1K3-C300-XYZ- HV0000||180~528Vac||1200 W|
- Absolute Supply Voltage: 180-440Vac
- 97% Efficiency Max.
- Non-isolated Design
- Output Cable with Ground Wire (Optional)
- Low Inrush Current
- 100,000Hour Life @ Tc=75℃
- 7 Year Warranty @ Tc<=75℃
- AirsetTM NFC Programmability
- +/-2% Output Current Accuracy
- Isolated 0-10V/PWM/Time/DALI2.0 Dimmable
- Glow-free Dim Off
- 12V 300mA Auxiliary Power to Power Controllers and Fans
- UL Class P, ENEC/CB/RCM
- Global Certified Model Available
- Safety according to EN 61347-1,, 61347-2-13, 62384
Download the datasheet to know more about the products.