Upowertek 30-150W LED driver are certified by UL 879Upowertek
Upowertek achieved LED driver UL 879 Certification of 30-150W BLD series which is designed for outdoor applications like street light, tunnel light and high bay light, as well as strips using constant voltage drivers.
UL 879 is a standard for Safety Electric Sign Components. These requirements cover components for use in signs and outline lighting systems intended for installation in accordance with the National Electrical Code, NFPA 70. Components covered by this standard including electromechanical components and involving all forms of illumination.
These are great features of our products:
- Supply Voltage: 90-305Vac or 127-420Vdc, 380Vac for 2 hours
- Great Surge Immunity 10kV
- 100,000Hour Life @ Tc=75C
- 7 Year Warranty @ Tc<=75C
- 0-10V/PWM/DALI /Push (Switch) /DMX (RDM) Dimmable
- 0.1% or 2% Minimum Dimming Output
- Dim Off with 0.5W Standby
- 12V 300mA Auxiliary Power to Power Controllers and Fans (Optional)
- Input Over Voltage Protection (Optional)
- Class II Model Available
The UL file number is E508868. And more information can be found on the UL website. https://iq.ulprospector.com