Upowertek announced that TLD series 160W-400W LED driver has been ENEC certifiedUpowertek
On July 3, 2019, Upowertek announced that TLD series 160W-400W drivers have been certified the ENEC certification
ENEC is a certification program of CENELEC (organization for electrical standardization of Europe), which is a common European standard for certain products (such as lighting equipment, components, and office & data equipment) that meet European standards.
The certification number is ENEC-02685 and ENEC-02686, this certificate covers TLD series 160W to 400W constant current and constant voltage LED drivers.
Here are the main features of TLD series:
- Supply Voltage: 180-528Vac or 250-740Vdc
- Great Surge Immunity 10kV
- 100,000Hour Life @ Tc=75℃
- 7 Year Warranty @ Tc<=75℃
- AirsetTM NFC Programmability
- +/-2% Output Current Accuracy (Programmable Model)
- 0-10V/PWM/Time/DALI /DMX (Optional) Dimmable
- 12V 300mA Auxiliary Power
Please feel free to contact us by [email protected] if you would like to know more about our products.